We often think about our children's birthday party. If you want to celebrate a children's birthday, it is best to do it in a way that will be remembered because it will remain a special day for the little ones and their guests. There is nothing to stop us from having a good celebration at home.
If you want to organize an unforgettable, different and unique event, you must take into account the tastes of your children when thinking about the little details that will take place at your party.
With this in mind I bring you these ideas to make your children's birthday party celebration amazing.
1. Dance party! Put on some of your favorite songs (also those of your birth year or anniversary!) and dance the night away (or until bedtime for the kids). A great way to have fun, laugh, move your body and celebrate.
2. Make a video with photos, small videos you have with images of your children, anecdotes, trips, memories, put a song to it. And invite them to watch the video replay. Make sure you prepare the popcorn and set up your living room as a cinema. It doesn't matter if it's a baby when they see the screen they will be amazed.
3. Pijama Party: Coordinate a big Pijama Party with friends via Zoom or any chat service. Put the mattresses together, watch the same movie, eat ice cream and stay up late. Younger kids can make a fort or pitch a tent together. Camp overnight to make it more special (indoors or outdoors).
4. Create a custom yard greeting that’s as special as your guest of honor.
Picture from Tinny Blessings company
5. Hidden Treasure: A treasure hunt! Leave some clues for fun indoors and outdoors. Lead your family on the chase for a very special prize at the end. Prizes can be as simple as watching a favourite movie or eating cake and ice cream at the end of the day.
6.Extra party balloon: Decorate either with a specialist or yourself but many balloons the room, the entrance of the house.
Now prepare every detail of the party at home.
Remember to comment if you liked the article and also tell us about your experience at home if you followed our advice.
See you next recommendations :) Remember, always have courage and always be kind,