New expat mama is here again, now that you know the history of this famous Dutch garden, it's time to visit it, so I've prepared 10 things or recommendations to do with our Expat Kids in Eindhoven kids at Keukenhof.
Before I start with my recommendations I would like to invite you to read my article about the history of this emblematic place. Here is the link
Now let's start with my recomedations
first you need to know, Keukenhof is the world's largest flower garden, located in Lisse, Netherlands. It is open from mid-March to mid-May each year and features over 7 million tulips, daffodils, and other flowers.
The admission fee for Keukenhof is €19.00 for adults and €9.00 for children aged 4-17.
So here we go 3, 2 , 1
1. Visit the Tulip Fields: Kukenhof is home to the world’s largest flower garden, with over 7 million tulips in bloom each spring. Take a stroll through the fields and let the kids pick their favorite colors.
2. Take a Boat Ride: Enjoy a leisurely boat ride through the canals of Kukenhof and take in the beautiful scenery.
Price: €10.00 for adults and €5.00 for children aged 4-11.
3. A scavenger hunt: This is fun for children. You can collect a free Keukenhof scavenger hunt at the entrance. It is filled with facts, challenges and brain teasers about tulips. Have you finished the whole booklet? Then you are a real tulip expert and you can pick up a gift from the information desk at the entrance.
4. Visit the Maze: Kukenhof has a large maze that the kids can explore. It’s a great way to get them active and have some fun.
5. Visit the Windmill: Kukenhof is home to a historic windmill that the kids can explore.
6. Visit the Petting Zoo: Kukenhof has a petting zoo with a variety of animals, including goats, sheep, and rabbits.
7. Take a Bike Ride: Kukenhof has a network of bike paths that the kids can explore.
8. Visit the Playground: Kukenhof has a large playground with slides, swings, and other fun activities for the kids.
Next April 19th Nijntje will be in the playground maybe you would like to say hi :)
9. Visit the Art Gallery: Kukenhof has an art gallery with a variety of artworks from local and international artists.
10. Have a Picnic: Pack a picnic and enjoy a meal in the beautiful gardens of Kukenhof.
Now that you have the recommendations it's time to book tickets for an amazing day out with the kids of expat kids in eindhoven at Keukenhof.
See you next recommendations :) Remember, always have courage and always be kind,