Nueva expat mama is again here because Spring break is almost here! I think it is the perfect opportunity to make these recommendations of activities that you can do all year round for free in our city Eindhoven with our Expat Kids in Eindhoven and what better if we start this holiday.
Spring break is a great time to get out and explore with our Expat kids in Eindhoven. Eindhoven is a vibrant city with plenty of activities to keep the kids entertained without breaking the bank. From outdoor adventures to educational activities, there are plenty of free things to do in Eindhoven during the year. In this article, we'll explore some of the best activities to do with our expat kids in Eindhoven during spring break and also for free. From visiting the local parks to exploring the city's museums, there's something for everyone. So grab your kids and get ready to explore Eindhoven this spring break!
Here we go ... 3, 2, 1....
1. Visit the Van Abbemuseum: The Van Abbemuseum is a modern art museum located in Eindhoven. It offers free admission for children under 13 and has a variety of activities and workshops for kids.
2. Visit the DAF Museum: The DAF Museum is a museum dedicated to the history of the Dutch car manufacturer DAF. It offers free admission for children under 4 and has a variety of interactive activities and exhibits.
3. Visit the Veldhoven Zoo: The Zoo is a small zoo located in Veldhoven. It offers free admission for children under 2 and has a variety of animals and activities for kids.
4. Visit the Philips Museum: The Philips Museum is a museum dedicated to the history of the Dutch electronics company Philips. It offers free admission for children under 5 and has a variety of interactive exhibits and activities.
5. Visit the Dr. A.F. Philips Observatory: The Eindhoven Observatory is located in the city. It offers free admission for children under 10 and has a variety of activities.
6. Visit the Eindhoven Park: Eindhoven has a number of parks that offer activities in the city. With free admission for kids, some of them including playgrounds, a petting zoo, and a mini-golf course. Check out our article about playgrounds in Eindhoven. https://silviaardilalovebygrace.com/blogs/blog/10-recommendations-for-playgrounds-in-eindhoven
7. Visit the Eindhoven Library: The Eindhoven Library is a large public library located in the city center. It offers free admission and has a variety of activities for kids, including story time, arts and crafts, and educational programs.
Now that you have the recommendations, its time to visit and enjoy with our Expat kids in Eindhoven the city.
See you next recommendations :) Remember, always have courage and always be kind,